- Register for free with no monthly fees
- Earn 10% rewards on tickets, snacks and drinks
- Discounted admission*
- 25% OFF food & Frankie & Benny’s and Chiquito Restaurants**
- Advance screening offers
*Valid after 7pm Sunday and all day Monday and Tuesday at all Showcase Cinemas and Showcase Cinema de Lux.
**Terms & Conditions apply, log in for full details
Reset Insider details
Thank you. Your reset email should be with you shortly - remember to check your Junk folder.
Position available at Showcase Cinema de Lux Bristol
Showcase Cinema is a world leader in the film exhibition industry operating in the United States, United Kingdom, Argentina and Brazil. With 20 cinemas in the UK, we are now looking to recruit a Technical Manager into our Bristol team.
The main purpose of the role is:-
Ensuring that the highest levels of film presentation are achieved through auditorium and booth evaluations
To oversee all programmes and resources supporting all aspects of Digital Cinema.
The successful candidate will:
• Have previous experience in a managerial technical role
• Have previous experience in large scale conferencing and event management
• Train other Managers using Showcase established training materials
• Have live music and live event experience
• Be able to demonstrate project management skills
• Possess excellent IT & communication skills across all levels
• Have experience from within the leisure, hospitality or retail industry
• Be flexible with regards to working hours which will include late nights and weekends and long shifts when required
• Have knowledge of current Health and Safety Legislation
• Possess excellent attention to detail
• Provide Technical Support and Quality Assurance for screenings and special events
• Create / schedule SPL’s, check KDM’s, trailer programming etc.
• Understand and track expenditure related to booth maintenance repairs and supplies
• Manage the Xenon Bulb Inventory, including tracking use, submitting orders and maintaining spare lamps
• Complete all other functions and assignments as assigned by the General Manager
The role is very challenging, allowing you the opportunity to expand your skills and experience in cinema operation.
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to: