- Register for free with no monthly fees
- Earn 10% rewards on tickets, snacks and drinks
- Discounted admission*
- 25% OFF food & Frankie & Benny’s and Chiquito Restaurants**
- Advance screening offers
*Valid after 7pm Sunday and all day Monday and Tuesday at all Showcase Cinemas and Showcase Cinema de Lux.
**Terms & Conditions apply, log in for full details
Reset Insider details
Thank you. Your reset email should be with you shortly - remember to check your Junk folder.
Who are we looking for?
The main purpose of the role is to assist in the day to day oversight of the cinema whilst ensuring company policies and procedures are adhered to. You will supervise Team Members to ensure efficient working practices are maintained and that the highest standard of guest service is met at all times whilst ensuring revenue targets are achieved and costs are controlled effectively.
This role is greatly varied, which provides the opportunity to develop your skills and experience in all aspects of cinema operations including box-office, projection booth, and food and beverage operations.
• Supervising and motivating team members
• Maintaining standards of cleanliness
• General administration and cash management
• Addressing and resolving customer concerns
• Delivering excellent customer service
• Providing support and assistance to the management team as required
To apply for this position please submit a Covering Letter and CV to:
Name: Jon Moorey
E-mail: [email protected]