- Register for free with no monthly fees
- Earn 10% rewards on tickets, snacks and drinks
- Discounted admission*
- 25% OFF food & Frankie & Benny’s and Chiquito Restaurants**
- Advance screening offers
*Valid after 7pm Sunday and all day Monday and Tuesday at all Showcase Cinemas and Showcase Cinema de Lux.
**Terms & Conditions apply, log in for full details
Reset Insider details
Thank you. Your reset email should be with you shortly - remember to check your Junk folder.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly organised person with excellent communication skills to join the Corporate Administration Team. Previous experience of working within an office environment would be advantageous but not essential.
This is an office-based role at our Nottingham Head Office, Monday to Friday 10am to 6pm.
You will be an effective team player and have great interpersonal and organisational skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
Core duties and tasks will include:
- Answering of telephones and general inquiries
- Dealing with outgoing post and correspondence
- Liaising with theatre management to collate required information
- Purchase order requests and tracking
- Greeting visitors and guests and providing refreshment
- Various accounts administration
- Collating theatre Information and inventories
- Office Filing - Organisation
- Replenishing stock and refreshments, maintaining a well ordered and tidy environment
- Managing the customer service email, preparing responses, and directing to relevant people
- Monthly Stationery theatres orders – Office orders
- General office duties
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of Microsoft Word and Excel
- A professional manner with high standards of presentation
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- Proficiency in English and excellent writing skills
- A confident and pleasant telephone manner
To apply for this role please email a covering letter and an up to date CV to [email protected]