- Register for free with no monthly fees
- Earn 10% rewards on tickets, snacks and drinks
- Discounted admission*
- 25% OFF food & Frankie & Benny’s and Chiquito Restaurants**
- Advance screening offers
*Valid after 7pm Sunday and all day Monday and Tuesday at all Showcase Cinemas and Showcase Cinema de Lux.
**Terms & Conditions apply, log in for full details
Reset Insider details
Thank you. Your reset email should be with you shortly - remember to check your Junk folder.
Who are we looking for?
Position available at: Showcase Cinema de Lux Nottingham
Showcase Cinema is a world leader in the film exhibition industry operating more than 850 screens in the United States, United Kingdom, Argentina and Brazil. With 17 cinemas in the UK, we are now looking to recruit an experienced Deputy General Manager into our team.
We are looking for someone with a genuine passion for cinema and proven experience in creating and evolving a destination experience for our guests.
Reporting to the General Manager in delivering first class service, excellent operational standards, achieving financial targets and an excellent reputation in the local community. You will be required to deliver the highest standard of customer service at all times, and ensure the smooth, safe and correct operation of the cinema.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are being followed at all times by everyone in the cinema, ensuring our guests are kept at the heart of everything we do
- The safeguarding of all Health and Safety and legal requirements and that they are observed and maintained to a high operational standard
- Handling large amounts of cash and goods, and ensuring security of the cinema is maintained
- Ensuring auditable procedures are delivered correctly and individual manager responsibilities have been completed
You will ideally have experience in the Food and Beverage industry and a passion for driving sales and controlling costs. You will need to have excellent People Management Skills and a desire to manage and develop managers and team members in their careers.
You will be confident in communicating with senior managers in the global business and be confident in delivering presentations on financial performance.
This role will require availability for a flexible working pattern on a rota basis, including working evenings and weekends.
To apply for this role please email a covering letter and your CV [email protected]