- Register for free with no monthly fees
- Earn 10% rewards on tickets, snacks and drinks
- Discounted admission*
- 25% OFF food & Frankie & Benny’s and Chiquito Restaurants**
- Advance screening offers
*Valid after 7pm Sunday and all day Monday and Tuesday at all Showcase Cinemas and Showcase Cinema de Lux.
**Terms & Conditions apply, log in for full details
Reset Insider details
Thank you. Your reset email should be with you shortly - remember to check your Junk folder.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced part-time administrator to work in busy office supporting the day to day running of the cinema. The role will cover various nonadministrative duties whilst ensuring excellent customer service to guest contacting the cinema.
This role is bases on a zero-hour flexible contract and generally covers approximately 20 hours per week.
Key Tasks which will vary on a daily basis will include;
- Compiling invoice registers to ensure prompt payment
- Collating and compiling weekly petty cash reimbursement
- Raising purchase orders
- General office administration
- Collating data
- Accurate and effective filing of documentation
- Maintaining accurate records of cinema expenditure
- Type letters as instructed by management
- Provide an excellent standard of customer service to cinema visitors by being helpful and pleasant
- Answer telephones in a polite manner and direct calls to the relevant recipient
- Respond to guest inquiries and orders in a polite and efficient manner, referring to Management for assistance if necessary
- Take bookings for children's’ birthday parties and coordinate correct organisation and confirmation
- Take orders by telephone for and process sales of gift package products
Key Skills for the role:
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Confident communication skills
- Team working skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional and discrete manner
- Administration experience
- High level of computer literacy
- Ability to work with numbers
To apply for this role please email a covering letter and your CV to Richard Harris-Hubbard at [email protected]