- Register for FREE with no monthly fees
- Earn 10% rewards on tickets, snacks and drinks
- Discounted admission*
- Advance screening offers
*After 7pm Sunday and all day Monday and Tuesday
Reset Insider details
Thank you. Your reset email should be with you shortly - remember to check your Junk folder.
Autism Friendly Screenings at Showcase Cinemas
Showcase are proud to present Autism Friendly screenings in partnership with not-for-profit support provider, Dimensions.
What makes the screenings autism friendly?
• The lights will be on low
• The volume will be turned down
• There will be no trailers at the beginning of the film
• You will be able to take in your own food and drinks
• You will be able to move around the cinema if you like
All film start times will be 10am and will be shown in 2D only
The next Autism Friendly screenings will be:
Thomas And Friends: Big World! Big Adventures!
Sunday August 19
Dimensions support people with autism and learning disabilities to live more independently at home and in the community. We’re proud to put the people we support and their families at the heart of everything we do.
As well as supported living, our specialist services include positive behaviour support and supported employment.
Find out more at www.dimensions-uk.org
Follow DimensionsUK on Twitter and Facebook