- Register for free with no monthly fees
- Earn 10% rewards on tickets, snacks and drinks
- Discounted admission*
- 25% OFF food & Frankie & Benny’s and Chiquito Restaurants**
- Advance screening offers
*After 7pm Sunday and all day Monday and Tuesday
**Terms & Conditions apply, log in for full details
Reset Insider details
Thank you. Your reset email should be with you shortly - remember to check your Junk folder.
Autism Friendly Screenings at Showcase Cinemas
Showcase are proud to present Autism Friendly screenings in partnership with not-for-profit support provider, Dimensions.
What makes the screenings autism friendly?
• The lights will be on low
• The volume will be turned down
• There will be no trailers at the beginning of the film
• You will be able to take in your own food and drinks
• You will be able to move around the cinema if you like
All film start times will be 10am and will be shown in 2D only
The next Autism Friendly screenings will be:
The Nutcracker And The Four Realms
Sunday December 9
Dimensions support people with autism and learning disabilities to live more independently at home and in the community. We’re proud to put the people we support and their families at the heart of everything we do.
As well as supported living, our specialist services include positive behaviour support and supported employment.
Dimensions would love to know what you think of Autism Friendly Screenings. Whether you have attended a screening or not, please click here to complete the short survey and be in the chance of winning a £50 Showcase gift card. The results of the survey will help shape, develop and promote autism friendly projects across the country.
Find out more at www.dimensions-uk.org
Follow DimensionsUK on Twitter and Facebook