What Information we Collect
The information we collect via the Website may include:
Personal details you give us through completion of forms on the Website, including name, address, telephone number, email address etc.
Debit or credit card information which we need to pass to a bank or card processing agency for verification.
Your IP address, your preferences and use of email updates.
What we do with your Information
Any personal information we collect from the Website we use for some or all of the following purposes:
- To process your registration and your orders for products and services.
- In some cases we may use your email address to send you information on other products and services. You will be offered the option to opt in or out of such service.
- We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities such as processing and sorting data, monitoring use of the Website etc. Such third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
- We may also provide your information to carefully selected third parties whose products or services we believe may be of interest to you. In such case, you will be offered the option to opt out of such service.
- We may use aggregated information for the purpose of monitoring use of the Website. Such aggregated information may be provided to third parties. These statistics will not include information which can be used to identify any individual.
How we protect your Information
- The internet is not a secure medium. However, we have put in place recommended up to date security measures and will review these and keep them updated regularly.
Updating your Details
- If any of the details you have provided the Website changes, please give us correct details by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Owing to the global nature of the internet, the information you provide may be transferred to companies outside the European Economic Area (EEA) that do not have similar protections in place to those which apply in the EEA regarding your data and its use as set out in this Policy. However, we have taken steps outlined in this Policy to protect the security of your information and will keep any transfers outside the EEA to a necessary minimum. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers.
How to Contact Us
NATL Amusements (UK) Ltd: Redfield Way, Lenton, Nottingham, NG7 2UW
Companies House 2141131