- Register for free with no monthly fees
- Earn 10% rewards on tickets, snacks and drinks
- Discounted admission*
- 25% OFF food & Frankie & Benny’s and Chiquito Restaurants**
- Advance screening offers
*After 7pm Sunday and all day Monday and Tuesday
**Terms & Conditions apply, log in for full details
Reset Insider details
Thank you. Your reset email should be with you shortly - remember to check your Junk folder.
Terms And Conditions - Detective Pikachu Offer
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
POKÉMON DETECTIVE PIKACHU TRADING CARDS OFFER
By taking part in this Offer, each Entrant (as defined below) (and where applicable the Entrant’s parent or legal guardian) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with these terms and conditions (“Rules”), and agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter in respect of the interpretation of these Rules and otherwise in relation to the Offer. Entrants who do not comply with the Rules will not be eligible to win the Prize (as defined below).
Please read the Rules carefully.
- Eligibility Requirements
The Offer is open to individuals who are residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland (the “Entrants”). Entrants under the age of eighteen (18) must obtain their parent or legal guardian’s permission prior to entering the Offer.
The Offer begins on 25/04/2019 and ends and ends at 00:00 GMT on 12/05/2019 (or once the Pokémon Detective Pikachu Cards run out) (the “Offer Period”).
Only one Entry per person.
- How to Enter
Entrants may take part in the Offer by purchasing a ticket to the 3D screening of Pokémon Detective Pikachu (the “Screening”) during the Offer Period at one of the following participating cinemas and presenting a ticket for the Screening to the cinema.
- Merlin Cinemas
- WTW Scotts
- The Light Cinemas
(together the “Cinemas”);
No other forms of entry will be accepted.
All valid Entries will receive one (1) exclusive Pokémon Detective Pikachu Card directly from the Cinemas when attending the Screening, while stocks last (the “Prize”).
The Offer is organised by Warner Bros. Entertainment UK Limited (the “Promoter” or “Warner Bros.”).
In order to administer the Offer, the Promoter may make use of advertising and promotional agencies (“Warner Agents”).
- Prize Terms
- Prizes are subject to availability. The Promoter takes reasonable care to ensure that the Prizes are as described in these Rules. However, events may occur that make the awarding of the Prize impractical or inappropriate due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of the Promoter or Warner Bros. In this situation, the Promoter may vary or amend the Prize to provide a reasonable alternative as a result of which the Promoter or parties connected to the Promoter shall not be held liable.
- No cash or credit alternative is available and the Pokémon Detective Pikachu Cards are not transferable.
- The Offer does not include anything not mentioned in these Rules.
- Changes to the Rules
Subject to applicable law, the Promoter reserves the right to modify the Rules at any time without notice to Entrants. In such circumstances, updated Rules will be uploaded to and published on the competition website.
- Promotions on Social Networking Sites
- Eligibility of Entries
- Ineligible or fraudulent Entries are void. All Entrants will be deemed to have authorised the Promoter and Warner Agents to check the completeness and accuracy of the information they supply for purposes of participation. An Entrant who has supplied incomplete, inaccurate or fraudulent information will be automatically disqualified. Any Entry that uses offensive or inappropriate language will automatically be disqualified.
- The Promoter and Warner Agents are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected Entries, for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, for lost or unavailable network connections, or for failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or any human error which may occur in the receipt or processing of the Entries.
- Proof of entering information on one of the cinema websites does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of such information. Warner Bros. is not responsible for the failure of any email or Entry to be received by it on account of technical problems or congestion on the internet or at any website.
- Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter the Offer is prohibited and may result in the disqualification of the Entrant.
- The Offer is not open to employees or contractors of the Promoter, Warner Agents Warner Bros. Entertainment group of companies, including each of their affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, or Facebook, or Twitter, or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the Offer or their direct family members.
- In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the e-mail account is registered on the date the Entry is submitted. All Entries become property of the Promoters and will not be returned.
- Entries shall not be returned to Entrants.
- Post-Offer Publicity
The Offer Winner(s) may be invited and agree to take part in post-Offer publicity as may be requested by the Promoter. By accepting the Prizes, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Offer Winner(s) acknowledges that the Promoter may use his/her name, photograph, likeness (including his/her voice), hometown and biographical information and statements concerning the Offer or the Promoter and/or its products without further compensation or notice for the purpose of advertising, promotion, and merchandising, throughout the world in perpetuity, and the Offer Winner(s) grant all rights to edit or modify and to publish and copyright such details.
- Use of Personal Data
- In order to participate in the Offer, Warner Bros. requires Entrants to provide certain information about themselves, such as Entrant’s name, contact details and social media details. Some Entries may require the submission of user generated content (such as, pictures, videos, etc.), which may contain personal data. Warner Bros. has specified which information is mandatory in order to participate in the Offer.
- Submitted information will be used by Warner Bros. to administer the Offer, which is in Warner Bros.’s legitimate interest. Entry information will usually be kept until the Offer is fully administered, but in any event, no longer than six (6) months.
- Warner Bros. may require Offer Winner(s) to provide additional information in order to fulfil the Prize. This information may be shared with Warner Bros.’s partners involved in the fulfilment of the Prize, e.g. prize providers.
- You have a right to access your personal data; to request that it be updated, deleted and/or restricted; and object to its processing upon legitimate grounds by visiting privacy.com. You also have a right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
- Limitation of Liability
- The Promoter and Warner Agents do not accept any responsibility for any occurrences resulting from the Entrants’ connection to the internet via the competition website and/or resulting from participation in the Offer. In particular, the Promoter and Warner Agents do not accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused in any way to Entrants, their computer equipment and/or to data which is stored on any such equipment, or to their personal, professional or commercial activities.
- If, for any reason, the Offer is not capable of running as planned, including infection due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Warner Bros. that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Offer, Warner Bros. reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Offer and let the Promoter select the Offer Winner(s) from all eligible Entries received prior to the cancellation or termination of the Offer.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any or all parts of the Offer. In this event, such a change will be publicised on the competition website and any necessary amendments to these conditions will be made.
- Entrants agree to the fullest extent allowed by applicable law to release and forever discharge Warner Bros., and its parent corporations, subsidiaries, assigns and employees, and any entity or person connected with the Offer from and against any and all claims, demands, losses and liabilities of any nature whatsoever which may now or hereafter arise, including but not limited to any loss of enjoyment, costs, delays or other harm or loss of any nature whatsoever caused by, contributed to, or arising out of or in connection with the Prizes.
- If any court or competent authority decides that any of the provisions of these Rules are invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, the Rule will, to that extent only, be severed from the remaining Rules, which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Any attempt by an Entrant to deliberately damage the competition website or to undermine the legitimate operations of the Offer may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should any such attempt be made, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change, suspend or cancel the Offer without specifying the reasons for its decision and without incurring liability as a result. These Rules will apply to the Offer. The Promoter reserves the right to modify these Rules at any time prior to, during or after the Offer Period.
- Warner Bros. does not exclude any liability for death or personal injury arising as a result of Warner Bros.’ negligence in respect of the Entrants’ use of the competition website.
- By entering the Offer, Entrants agree to release any social networking site that the Offer may be accessed through from any and all liability connected with the Offer.
- If applicable law does not allow all or any part of the above limitation of liability to apply, the limitations will apply only to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- The Offer is governed by the laws of your country of residence. You hereby consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of your country of residence for any action however so arising out of these Rules.
- Contacting Us
If you have any queries about the manner in which the Offer is administered, how your data is used by Warner Bros. and/or should you require us to remove your email address from our systems, please contact: European Business and Legal Affairs, Warner Bros, Warner House, 98 Theobald’s Road, London WC1X 8WB, telephone: +(0)20 7984 5000, or online by visiting wb.privacy.com.
© 2019. Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved