- Register for free with no monthly fees
- Earn 10% rewards on tickets, snacks and drinks
- Discounted admission*
- 25% OFF food & Frankie & Benny’s and Chiquito Restaurants**
- Advance screening offers
*Valid after 7pm Sunday and all day Monday and Tuesday at all Showcase Cinemas and Showcase Cinema de Lux.
**Terms & Conditions apply, log in for full details
Reset Insider details
Thank you. Your reset email should be with you shortly - remember to check your Junk folder.
Join Our Team
A rare opportunity to join the UK film team for an exciting new role responsible for programming a portfolio of cinemas and managing Event Cinema and specialist content. This Programming Manager role will be based at our Nottingham Head Office: NATL Amusements, Redfield Way, Nottingham, NG7 2UW.
In the performance of your role, you will:
· Work closely with the Director of International Film Programming to assess upcoming releases and performance of current releases to determine weekly schedules.
· Analyse performance of the weekend box office and create the schedules for the coming week for up to 5 UK cinemas
· Review schedules with relevant stakeholders and make necessary changes
Event Cinema & Specialist Programming
· Work with Director of Event Cinema to source specialist content including pop & rock music events, classical events (operas, ballets and theatre), gaming, documentaries, classic film, anime, content targeted at the Chinese and South Asian diaspora, and other fan driven content
· Maintain and develop audience strands e.g. baby pictures, totally tots, Flashback (Classic Film), Silver Screenings (Seniors) and the Flex screen
· Complete administrative tasks related to the roles above
· Regularly review local market performance of your portfolio of sites and content categories, with the overall objective of maximising market share
We are looking for:
· An ambitious, dedicated, hard-working individual.
· A proactive self-starter with an interest in the wider entertainment and media arenas
· Strong administrative and analytical skills
· Proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint and Word
To see the full job description, please email Megan Saint - [email protected]
To apply for this position please submit a Covering Letter and CV to: