- Register for free with no monthly fees
- Earn 10% rewards on tickets, snacks and drinks
- Discounted admission*
- 25% OFF food & Frankie & Benny’s and Chiquito Restaurants**
- Advance screening offers
*Valid after 7pm Sunday and all day Monday and Tuesday at all Showcase Cinemas and Showcase Cinema de Lux.
**Terms & Conditions apply, log in for full details
Reset Insider details
Thank you. Your reset email should be with you shortly - remember to check your Junk folder.
Who are we looking for?
Showcase Cinema is a world leader in the film exhibition industry operating more than 850 screens in the United States, United Kingdom, Argentina and Brazil. With 20 cinemas in the UK, we are now looking to recruit a Programme Administrator into our Nottingham Head Office team.
Purpose of the role
Responsibility for programming specialist film and event cinema including pop & rock music events, classical events (operas, ballets and theatre), gaming events, documentaries, classic film and other fan driven content in our cinemas and on our streaming platform.
Showcase Event Cinema
- Work with Director of Event Cinema on film, music and arts content pitched by distributors, assessing suitability, negotiating terms, recommending sites, and continually monitoring to add encores where appropriate
- Send instruction to cinemas to programme new events and check that tickets are on sale
- Manage the Flex Screen, adding events, requesting additional screenings when appropriate and updating the holdover sheets
- Continually liaise with the Event Cinema Marketing Administrator to ensure that they have full visibility on programming strategy and are given a suitable amount of time to support
- Compose and circulate the event cinema advance sales tracker on a weekly basis and send advance sales information to distributors
- Manage event codes & terms spreadsheet
- Regularly review competitor activity to ensure best practise
Showcase Booking Department
- Provide administrative support to the booking department to include programming, analysis, reporting and maintenance of databases.
- Programme films on customer ticketing platforms (Vista) sourcing relevant information from the distributor ready to instruct on sale
- Complete allocation of weekly line-ups for screens and correct any errors raised by the home office
- Work with the Director of Film analysing data for annual forecasting
- Work with the Director of Event Cinema on new events pitching to exhibitors, negotiating terms, and ensuring they are on sale
- Manage distribution of DCPs and KDMs
- Update licensors on exhibitor footprint and advance sales
- Provide administrative support
Showcase at home
- Look for opportunities for Showcase at home recommending the platform to all distribution partners
- Provide administrative support to licensors including monthly reporting
- To understand all functions of the team in order to provide cover in a variety of roles throughout the department.
To apply for this role please email a covering letter and your CV [email protected]