- Register for free with no monthly fees
- Earn 10% rewards on tickets, snacks and drinks
- Discounted admission*
- 25% OFF food & Frankie & Benny’s and Chiquito Restaurants**
- Advance screening offers
*After 7pm Sunday and all day Monday and Tuesday
**Terms & Conditions apply, log in for full details
Reset Insider details
Thank you. Your reset email should be with you shortly - remember to check your Junk folder.
Food and Beverage Manager Vacancy
We are looking for an inspirational Food & Beverage Manager to run our busy F&B operation including 2 bars and predominantly our refreshment stands. Previous experience in a similar role or within a fast food business would be advantageous.
As Food & Beverage Manager you will be responsible for the day to day management of the operation whilst ensuring company policies and procedures are adhered to. You will direct team members and managers to ensure efficient working practices are maintained and that the highest standard of customer service is met at all times.
Reporting to the General Manager your duties will include:
• Ensuring revenue targets are achieved and costs are controlled effectively
• Staff recruitment & training, planning rotas
• Monitoring and ordering of stock
• Handling large amounts of cash and goods, and ensuring the security of the cinema is maintained
• Ensuring procedures are delivered correctly
• The safeguarding of all Health & safety, food Hygiene and legal requirements
• The development and performance management of staff
The successful candidate will:
• Be able to demonstrate proven leadership qualities from a similar background
• Possess confident communication skills
• Have a passion for delivering excellent customer service with good attention to detail
• Have the ability to lead, multi-task and make sound decisions in a fast-paced environment
This role will require availability for a flexible working pattern on a rota basis, working up to 3am and including weekends.
Most importantly you will thrive on being part of the Showcase Management Team, which offers the opportunity to work on a leading leisure brand.