- Register for free with no monthly fees
- Earn 10% rewards on tickets, snacks and drinks
- Discounted admission*
- 25% OFF food & Frankie & Benny’s and Chiquito Restaurants**
- Advance screening offers
*After 7pm Sunday and all day Monday and Tuesday
**Terms & Conditions apply, log in for full details
Reset Insider details
Thank you. Your reset email should be with you shortly - remember to check your Junk folder.
WIN TICKETS TO THE FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD REGIONAL PREMIERE
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
To celebrate the release of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald, we have 10 pairs of tickets to give away to the Regional Premiere screenings on Tuesday 13 November, 7.30pm at 4 Showcase Cinema de Lux locations.
10 winners plus a guest for each cinema location (Showcase Cinema de Lux Bluewater, Showcase Cinema de Lux Bristol, Showcase Cinema de Lux Reading, Showcase Cinema de Lux Southampton) will be chosen to attend this exclusive event. Please select which venue you would like to win tickets for when completing the entry forms.
Closing date: Midnight on Thursday 8 November, 2018
The winners will be notified by email Friday 9 November (AM) so please check your mailbox to see if you have been chosen!
*Please scroll down to see full terms and conditions
To enter, simply complete the entry form below:
At the end of the first film, the powerful Dark wizard Gellert Grindelwald (Depp) was captured by MACUSA (Magical Congress of the United States of America), with the help of Newt Scamander (Redmayne). But, making good on his threat, Grindelwald escaped custody and has set about gathering followers, most unsuspecting of his true agenda: to raise pure-blood wizards up to rule over all non-magical beings. In an effort to thwart Grindelwald's plans, Albus Dumbledore (Law) enlists his former student Newt Scamander, who agrees to help, unaware of the dangers that lie ahead. Lines are drawn as love and loyalty are tested, even among the truest friends and family, in an increasingly divided wizarding world.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. This promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this website. Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for whatever reason. Paper entries are not valid.
4. Entries that are incomplete will be deemed invalid.
5. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries
6. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
7. There is one entry per person.
8. Competition closes on Thursday 8 November, at 12am Midnight GMT. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw. Competition winners will be contacted on Friday 9 November (AM) and will have 48 hours to respond to confirm their attendance. Failure to respond within this time will result in another prize winner being selected.
9. Prize details are accurate at the time of print; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
10. The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
11. Employees of Showcase Cinemas/Showcase Cinema de Lux/NATL. Amusements (UK) Ltd. , Warner Bros, their agents and their families, and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are excluded from entering this competition.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control.
13. Neither Showcase Cinemas/Showcase Cinema de Lux/NATL. Amusements (UK) Ltd. Warner Bros, nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
14. Transport is not included in the prize and winners must make their own way to and from the screening.
Promoters: Showcase Cinemas/Showcase Cinema de Lux/NATL. Amusements (UK) Ltd, Warner Bros.