- Register for free with no monthly fees
- Earn 10% rewards on tickets, snacks and drinks
- Discounted admission*
- 25% OFF food & Frankie & Benny’s and Chiquito Restaurants**
- Advance screening offers
*After 7pm Sunday and all day Monday and Tuesday
**Terms & Conditions apply, log in for full details
Reset Insider details
Thank you. Your reset email should be with you shortly - remember to check your Junk folder.
The perfect place to celebrate the release of “The LEGO® Movie™ 2”? The LEGOLAND® Florida resort of course! Complete the form below to win an incredible family trip to Legoland.
Your exciting trip will include:
- Three night LEGOLAND® hotel stay with breakfast and two day park entry
- Return airport – hotel transfers
- LEGOLAND® Florida Gold Brick & Water Park VIP experience
- Exclusive costumer character dining experience
- Based on two adults and two children, aged 12 or under sharing one room.
Terms and Conditions
- Dates of travel are weekends from 7th June 2019 to 29th June 2020, excluding November & December 2019 and January and February 2020, and local & American national holidays. This travel period cannot be amended or extended,
- Winners will forfeit the prize if they fail to travel before 26th June 2020.
- Prize is subject to availability, has no cash alternative , is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- At least one person travelling must be 21 years or over.
- If winner is under 18 then at least one of his/her guest(s) must be his/her parent or guardian.
- Hotel is based on two people sharing one room or two adults and two children, aged 12 or under, sharing one room. The hotel will take a credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit to cover incidentals.
- Winner and his/her guest(s) are solely responsible for all other meals and expenses not specifically set forth herin.
- Winner and his/her guest(s) are responsible for and must have valid e-passports and applicable visas/permissions.
- Winner and his/her guest(s) must possess a valid ESTA issued via the US Visa Waiver programme: https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov. Only winners/ guests with valid visas do not require this.
- Except for the one or three guest(s) permitted as part of your prize, you are not allowed to bring any additional family members or guests on the Prize trip.
- Your guest(s) may not be selected through any further contest, promotion or commercial event. You and your guest(s) must travel on the same itinerary from a Sponsor-selected airport near your home. Once selected, your guest(s) may not be changed without the express consent of Warner Bros., which Warner Bros. may grant or withhold in its sole discretion.
- Any potential winner and his/her proposed guest(s) will be required to sign a prize acceptance and release form in order to be eligible to win and/or participate in the prize.
- Medical warnings and size, height, weight and age restrictions apply to certain rides and attractions. The attractions reserve the right to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including the closer of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including over capacity.
- In the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, Merlin Entertainments reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of the promotion at any time but will always endeavour to minimise the effect on participants to avoid disappointment.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, Merlin Entertainments reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to allow the free use of their first name, photograph, where applicable and general location for publicity and news purposes in connection with this competition and on the promoter’s website.
“Contest Rules and Regulations
1. A purchase of a ticket to ‘’The Lego Movie 2’’is necessary to win the ‘’The Lego Movie 2’’ Competition (the “Competition”) is sponsored by NATL Amusements (UK) Limited/Showcase Cinemas/Showcase Cinema de Lux (together with its divisions, affiliates, officers, subsidiaries, agents and employees, “Sponsor”), having its principal place of business at Redfield Way, Lenton, Nottingham, NG7 2UW. The Competition entry period begins on January 29 2018 at 4:00pm British Summer Time (“BST”) and ends on Friday February 22, 2019 at 11:00am (such period, the “Entry Period”). By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these rules and the decisions of Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects.
How to Enter/Odds: To enter the Competition visit www.showcasecinemas.co.uk and book a ticket to see The Lego Movie 2. To enter, each entrant will be asked to complete and submit an official entry form, which may require, among other things, his/her name, e-mail address, gender, date of birth and related registration information as prompted (the “Official Entry Form”). A random drawing from all eligible entries will take place following the conclusion of the Entry Period. Please be aware that by entering this competition, you give us consent to contact you. We will retain the data you give us until the competition has ended. Your data will be used for no other purpose other than for this competition. Where a dispute arises about who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the holder of the e-mail account attributed to the applicable entry. If such a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. Entries must be received by the end of the Entry Period. Any Official Entry Forms received after the end of the Entry Period, will not be included in the drawing and shall be disregarded. The above-noted Entry Period deadline is final.
2.ELIGIBILITY: This Competition is open to any individual who, as of the beginning of the Entry Period (a) is a legal resident of the United Kingdom (the “Eligibility Area”); (b) is sixteen (16) years of age or older; and (c) has access to the Internet. Employees, officers, directors and agents (and their immediate families and household members regardless of where they live, or members of the same households (whether related or not) of Sponsor, Warner Bros, and each of their respective parent companies, divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents and advertising agencies (collectively, the “Competition Providers”), are not eligible to participate in the Competition or to win any prize. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE ELIGIBILITY AREA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. All English laws and regulations apply.
3.PRIZES: Many will enter; One (1) winner will receive the grand prize of a family trip to LEGOLAND Florida (2 adults and 2 children).
4.PRIZE DRAW: The potential prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period that are otherwise eligible for the drawing. The drawing will be held after 4:00 p.m. BST on or by Tuesday February 26, 2019. The drawing will be conducted by Showcase Cinemas whose decisions are final and binding on all aspects of this Competition. The potential prize winners will be notified on or by Friday Friday March 1, 2019, by e-mail using the email address provided at the time of entry. The details will then be passed to Warner to provide specific competition details. Sponsor is not responsible if any potential winner notification is not received for any reason. Failure of any potential prize winner to respond within five (5) days from such notification referred to above may result in forfeiture of the applicable prize and the selection of an alternate prize winner. An alternate prize winner will be selected in the event a prize cannot be awarded to any potential prize winner drawn. In the event of non-compliance with these Official Rules by a potential prize winner, alternate prize winners may be selected. Sponsor will successively attempt to contact up to five (5) potential winners of the prize in accordance with such procedure, and if there is still no confirmed winner of the prize in question after such attempts have been made, the applicable prize may go unawarded. The potential prize winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and (where legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”) within five (5) days of receipt of such Prize Claim Documents, or the applicable prize may be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner may be selected.
5.CONDITIONS, DISCLAIMERS, FORCE MAJEURE AND LICENSE: By entering this Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these rules and regulations and by all decisions of Sponsor (whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Competition, including fact, interpretation, eligibility, procedure and fulfilment), and to comply with all English laws and regulations. In the event of non-compliance, the potential winner will be disqualified and alternate prize winners may be selected. Entries and other submitted materials become the property of Sponsor and/or its promotional partner(s) and will not be acknowledged or returned. Neither Sponsor nor Internet access providers are responsible for incomplete, late, lost, misdirected or postage-due mail or for any technical malfunction, human or other error, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or line failure in connection with any telephone network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entries are void if unreadable, inaccurate, incomplete, mutilated, tampered with, forged, produced by automated/programmed or like process (i.e., other than by being manually key-stroked by entrant), irregular in any way, or otherwise not in compliance with these rules and regulations. The Competition Providers make no warranties, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished or made available in connection with the Competition. Although Sponsor attempts to ensure the integrity of the Competition, the Competition Providers are not responsible for the actions of entrants or other individuals in connection with the Competition, including entrants' or other individuals' attempts to circumvent these rules and regulations or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Competition. The Competition Providers are not responsible for injury or damage to entrant’s or to any other person's computer(s), other equipment, or person(s), related to or resulting from participation in the Competition or any Competition- or prize-related activity or downloading materials from or using the Competition Site. If, for any reason, the Competition is not capable of running as planned by reason of damage by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical limitations or failures, strikes, industry conditions, bankruptcy or liquidation, marketplace demands, applicable law, unforeseen obstacles, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt, compromise, undermine, or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, viability, or proper conduct of the Competition, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to modify these Official Rules, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend all or any part of the Competition, and in the event of cancellation or termination, to select winners from among all eligible non-suspect entries received up to the time of such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension, as applicable, or by some other means deemed by Sponsor in its sole discretion to be fair, appropriate and consistent with the spirit of these Official Rules. Notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted on the Competition Site. In the event Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Competition as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or manmade epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labour dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Competition Providers’ control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Competition. Proof of submitting entry will not be deemed receipt of such entry by Sponsor.
If you win the Grand Prize or a runner up prize, you agree that you will not sell or offer for sale the prizes or offer the prizes or any part of it in connection with any further competition contest or promotion anywhere in the world.
All taxes (including without limitation UK national and local taxes) in connection with any prize, and the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. You are not a winner until your submissions are validated. Failure to complete, sign and return all required Prize Claim Documents within five (5) days of delivery to the potential winner's claimed address or return of prizes as undeliverable may result in forfeiture of the applicable prize, disqualification and selection of an alternate winner, at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
By entering this Competition, unless prohibited by law, each potential winner consents to use by the Competition Providers of his/her respective name, voice, photograph and/or likeness for advertising or publicity purposes for this and similar promotions without compensation, and the potential winner may be required to provide a signed release acknowledging such consent. Moreover, by entering this Competition, unless prohibited by law, the potential prize winners agree to grant to the Competition Providers, and their respective licensees, affiliates, and assigns, the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including without limitation the World Wide Web, at any time or times, the prize winners’ respective name, likeness (actual or simulated), voice (actual or simulated), and biographical information as news or information and for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration; and further without such additional compensation, appear for, or provide biographical information for use in, any presentation or other activity which may include filming/audio/video/electronic or other recordings and/or interviews, as may be determined from time to time by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
Competition Providers make no warranties, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Competition. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND COMPETITION PROVIDERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
7.RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: BY ENTERING THE COMPETITION, ENTRANTS RELEASE AND HOLD THE COMPETITION PROVIDERS HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS, AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE COMPETITION OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY COMPETITION-RELATED ACTIVITY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE REMOVAL FROM THE SITE OF, OR DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS), OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE COMPETITION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY.
8.LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPETITION PROVIDERS BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF ANY ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF THE COMPETITION SITE, THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE COMPETITION SITE, THE REMOVAL FROM THE COMPETITION SITE OF, OR DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS, OR THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF, OR ANY HARM RESULTING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF, OR PARTICIPATION IN, ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE COMPETITION. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE COMPETITION, ALL PRIZES, AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
9.GOVERNING LAW/DISPUTE RESOLUTION: The Competition and these Official Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
10.ARBITRATION DISCLOSURE: By participating in this Competition, all participants agree that any and all disputes they may have with, or claims they may have against, Competition Providers relating to, arising out of or connected in any way with (i) the Competition, (ii) the awarding or redemption of prizes, and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class or representative action, and exclusively by private, final and binding arbitration In England under the provisions of the Arbitration Act 1996.
11. ARBITRATION PROVISION: Any dispute between the parties with this Competition shall be referred to a sole arbitrator appointed by agreement between the parties. The arbitration shall be held in London. The procedure shall be agreed by the parties or failing agreement determined by the arbitrator. If either party fails to comply with any procedure order made by the arbitrator, the arbitrator shall have power to proceed in the absence of that party and deliver the award. Arbitration shall in all respects be governed by the provisions of the Arbitration Act 1996.
a)Dates and Deadlines: Because of the unique nature and scope of the Competition, Sponsor reserves the right, in addition to those other rights reserved herein, to modify any date(s) or deadline(s) set forth in these rules and regulations or otherwise governing the Competition.
c) Severability; Headings: If any provision of these rules and regulations is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these rules and regulations and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in these rules and regulations solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these rules and regulations or any provision hereof.
d) Winner: For any legally-required list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope after June 8, 2018 to Winners List, “The Lego Movie 2’’ Competition, Natl Amusements UK Ltd, Redfield Way, Lenton, Nottingham, NG7 2UW. Requests for Winners List must be received within six (6) weeks following the end of the Entry Period.
e) Rule Requests: To receive a copy of these complete rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Official Rules, “The Lego Movie 2’’” Showcase Cinemas, Natl Amusements UK Ltd, Lenton, Nottingham, NG7 2UW Requests for Official Rules must be received no later than the end of the Entry Period. Residents may omit return postage.