NATL. AMUSEMENTS (UK) LIMITED
Terms and Conditions for use of www.showcasecinemas.co.uk and www.cinemadelux.co.uk web sites In these Terms and Conditions we, our or us refers to NATL. Amusements (UK) Limited.
Acceptance of Terms
- You agree that you will not use the Website for any illegal purpose or in any way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the functionality of the Website. You also agree not to attempt to compromise the security of the Website or attempt to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information.
- We reserve the right to change these Website terms without notice. The new terms will be posted upon the Website and your continued use of the Website will be considered acceptance of them. You are advised to check the Website terms regularly.
- We may at any time modify or remove any part of the Website without warning or incurring liability as a result of such action.
- When you use the Website you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for preventing unauthorised access to your account. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password and will take all necessary steps to keep your password confidential and secure. You must inform us immediately if you believe your password has become known to another or is being used in an unauthorised manner.
- You must ensure that the details you provide to us are correct and complete and you must tell us immediately of any changes.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Website, terminate accounts, remove or edit the content or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order it will be without charge to you.
- We will be responsible to you for direct loss you suffer as a result of our breaching these conditions once a contract for sale has been formed.
- We will not be liable to you for any indirect, special or consequential damages including loss of business, revenue, profits, data or anticipated savings in relation to your use of the Website or any other loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to us.
- We do not limit in any way our liability by law to you for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or breach of duty.
- We do not limit or exclude any statutory rights you may have as a consumer.
- All intellectual property rights of NATL. Amusements (UK) Limited and intellectual property rights relating to the Website are and remain those of NATL. Amusements (UK) Limited. This includes trademarks, trade names, patents, registered design and copyright including any intellectual property rights derived from the design or functioning of the Website.
- In using the Website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of NATL. Amusements (UK) Limited. You will not copy, download, transmit, reproduce, print or exploit for commercial purposes any material contained within the Website.
- The Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by other parties. We do not control such websites and take no responsibility for their content. The inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of views or information contained on such websites.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
Events beyond our reasonable control
- We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- The contract in relation to your use of the Website shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and English Courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes.
- If you access this Website from locations outside of England and Wales, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with local laws which may apply.
- www.showcasecinemas.co.uk and www.cinemadelux.co.uk are the URL addresses operated by NATL. Amusements (UK) Limited. NATL. Amusements (UK) Limited operates from the following address in the UK:
NATL. Amusements (UK) Limited
NATL. Amusements (UK) Limited is registered in England under number 2141131. Its registered office is located at Redfield Way, Lenton, Nottingham NG7 2UW.